Re: [Question #692704]: Using flow engine got the wrong pressure field

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
>get a 'high' velocity in the first few iterations.

If this is true, then you just need to ensure that your unbalanced force
is lower. This has nothing to do with flow engine.

>Now I think the key point of the reason why the pressure field changes rapidly is
>The pressure field doesn't change that much.

It changes rapidly or is doesnt change that much?

By the way, changing viscosity is the same as changing permeability in
the code i.e. permeability and viscosity both contribute to intercell
conductivity and therefore they have the same effect on stability and
pressure field.