Re: [Question #692918]: Three-point bending unnotched beam

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I am unfamiliar with CPM and its parameters, such as relductility,
crackonset, etc. The model used in the paper you reference is JCFpm
[1][2]. I do not expect CPM and JCFpm to exhibit the same behavior at
all. If you wish to reproduce the curves in the paper you cite, you will
need to use JCFpm instead.

We have a script associated with the publication you reference and you
can find it here for now [3] (later, it will be in the master branch).

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_JCFpmPhys_JointedCohesiveFrictionalPM
[2]https://yade-dem.org/doc/acousticemissions.html