Re: [Question #692956]: Implementing orbital motion

Janek Kozicki posted a new comment:
> Can I add a new function for defining a the forces using the Clohessy–Wiltshire equationsin the GravityEngines.cpp
> based on the other functions in the file? Are there other files I must modify in addition to this?

To learn how to do this, and how it all this code works in general, it
is better that first you add class NewtonGravityEngine in files
GravityEngines.cpp and GravityEngines.hpp , these two files should be
enough for start.

I suppose that the other ones would better end up in
ClohessyWiltshire.hpp  ClohessyWiltshire.cpp, because they are a bit
more complicated.