Re: [Question #693194]: use of Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity with variable pressure does not change results

Luc OGER is still having a problem:
Hi Jerôme,

my engine is exactly the same as in the reference [*]:
 #for linear model only
        O.engines=[
                ForceResetter(),
                InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(),Bo1_Facet_Aabb()], avoidSelfInteractionMask = mask2),
                InteractionLoop(
                        [Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom(),Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom()],
                        [Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_CapillaryPhys()],        #for linear model only
                        [Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()],        #for linear model only
                ),
                Law2_ScGeom_CapillaryPhys_Capillarity(capillaryPressure=Cap_Pressure),#for linear model only
                NewtonIntegrator(damping=local_damping,gravity=(0,-gravity_y,-gravity_z),label='Newton_integrator'),
                # call the checkUnbalanced function (defined below) every 2 seconds
                PyRunner(command='checkUnbalanced()',iterPeriod=1000,label='checker'),
        ]

I guess that the computeThings() is only for obtaining intermediate
output? and does not play a rol ein the fcap calculation?

In my problem, my main concern is the transiont between the packing preparation where the capillary pressure is set to zero in order to have identical packing structure then set to the defined Cap_Pressure.
In my guess, this will not create new contact so no new need of fcap caluation?

maybe I am wrong somewhere?