Re: [Question #693363]: thermoHydroMechanical_coupling

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
>But I see *** stack smashing detected ***: /usr/bin/python3.5
terminated Aborted (core dumped) warning

We cannot help you with this error if you do not provide an MWE [1]. If
you plan to seek assitance on Launchpad, we kindly ask that you review
our posting guidelines [1] and adhere to them accordingly. Thank you.

>1- Must a special pack be used? Or pack can be pre-exported and then
imported for the coupling process

You can make a packing in which ever way you choose. ThermalEngine is
simply an engine like FlowEngine.

2- Is the coupling process used for CohFrictMat and JCFpmMat or not?

You can use any material/contact law you want. ThermalEngine is simply
an engine like FlowEngine.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask