[Question #693474]: JCFpm Weibull heterogeneity

Dear all,

I am using the function:

Ip2_JCFpmMat_JCFpmMat_JCFpmPhys(
        xSectionWeibullScaleParameter=xSectionScale,
        xSectionWeibullShapeParameter=xSectionShape,

To insert a certain Fn,max heterogeneity in my aggregate pack. However, when I check the Fn,max distribution (pos pack creation) with the imputed values of Weibull shape and scale, it does not match.

For instance, using xSectionScale of 1 and shape of 5 as imput, I obtained a Fn,max distribution with a shape factor of 2,46 and a scale factor of 1,82.

For this I have used the linear distribution of Weibull and regression to calculate the parameters.

Does it make sense to you or it is not the expected result?

Thanks
Luis