Re: [Question #693550]: Relative Density

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

first of all, please read [1]

> How can I ...

please be (much) more specific.
- Why do you want to control it?
- At what circumstances (initial packing, during simulation)?
- ...

> control

what does "control" mean? check (get)? prescribe?

> Is relDensity good?

depends on "control", see above

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask

PS: is this message nearly the same as my first post? Yes, because you did not answer most of the questions. Posting 240 lines of code really does not help much. At least try to make it MWE, M=minimal [1].
One of the question is what "control" does mean. Your answer: "I need to control..."