Re: [Question #693550]: Relative Density

Amedeo Galletti posted a new comment:
Hi,
I want to create a pack of spheres with a certain relative density (for example a Sand with Dr=40%) . I want to do it at the beginning (when I'm creating the sample). My goal is to recreate a direct shear test of a sand, I think that Dr is an important parameter in order to recreate a sand.

I also found this on the Yade documentation [1], but I'm not able to fit
it into the script that I posted earlier. I'm even not sure that is the
right tool to achieve Relative Density of my sample.

Anyway thanks for your patience. I hope that I explained a bit better.

Regards,
Amedeo

[1] https://www.yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.pack.html?highlight=reldensity#yade._packSpheres.SpherePack.relDensity