[Question #693622]: Can OpenFOAM-YADE be used in a filtration simulation?

I need to simulate a sewage filtration in a biological filter (a bed filled with rocks). I already did the simulation in OpenFOAM and I want to insert the particles coupling with a DEM. Is it possible using this software? I already tryed with CFDEM (Liggghts) and it wasn't able to read the geometry.

I set a test in openFOAM and I can't coupling with YADE.