Re: [Question #693640]: utils.wall acts like air...

onyourself is still having a problem:
> Increase stiffness even more to reduce the overlap.

i see no overlap when increasing stiffness to 4e12/1e12, so what
stiffness do? creating a harder surface? i also noticed that changing
only sphere stiffness  or wall doesnt work. could you please explain it
specifically?

> hmmm... ground is like a platform in lab? sphere falls on it then
settles down in a few seconds?  i just need wall to support my sphere...
why does sphere in wall.py settle down that fast?

(is there any other way to contact with other users? some kind of
conversation without delay?)

still, thanks!