Re: [Question #693672]: How to define a CohFrictPhys bond between two different materials?

> I am wondering if it covers all the interactions?

yes, only the type of material is important, from the point of view of
engines it does not matter that there are more CohFrictMats

> the mortar -cement contact (like E, sigmaT and so on) is taken the
average?

depends on the parameter [2]:
- stiffness is taken harmonic mean
- friction angle is taken minimum
- sigmaT does not belong to CohFrict*

> if I want to define the mortar -cement contact manually and
arbitrarily, how may I do it?

it depends on your simulation (what is the packing, please provide a MWE
[1]) and definition of "manually and arbitrarily". You can use
createInteraction [3]. Or you can adjust parameters of existing
interactions (unset cohesion, change material properties, ...)

cheers
Jan

[2] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/CohesiveFrictionalContactLaw.cpp#L314
[3] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade._utils.createInteraction