Re: [Question #693640]: utils.wall acts like air...

Robert Caulk posted a new comment:
>(is there any other way to contact with other users? some kind of
conversation without delay?)

My 2 cents: I am usually more inclined to give higher quality and quicker
assistance to users who use their real name as their username here. It is
nice to know the researcher I am assisting. It becomes a bit difficult to
bring myself to continuously answer questions into the void for users liike
"nobody" and "mrhappy". It makes me feel a bit like a thanked-less Yade
robot being trolled by reddit users.

Cheers,

Robert