Re: [Question #693485]: Why is there so much negative water pressure

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
I honestly don't remember the sign convention but I guess it is easy to check on your side.
If changing the sign of the source term changes the sign of the fluid pressure then you have you answer.
If it doesn't, then something else is going on.
If you find inconsistent sign convention between documentation and code please report it here.
Bruno