Re: [Question #693739]: Energy conservation in thermal and flow Engines

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
I am realizing you have no advection in your model, and my proposed
solution will only account for advective heat flux in the fluid phase.

Instead, thermal.thermalBndFlux [1] may not be including the heat flux
due to fluid conduction. You should be able to verify this by running
your model with thermal.fluidConduction=False. If my suspicion is
correct, you should end up with consistent numbers.

As for adding the fluidConduction flux to the total thermalBndFlux, it
will need to be done through the source, I will have a look today and
try to make a merge request for you.

Cheers,

Robert

[1]https://yade-
dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.ThermalEngine.thermalBndFlux