[Question #693769]: The whole view becomes very large at the end of a triaxial test

I am working on a triaxial compression test. Normally, the test ends with the view like Fig1 shows in [1], in which the model located at the middle of the view space. However, some times I got the situation like  Fig2 shows in [1], in which the whole view space became very large so that the model looks very small.

Fig1 and Fig2 are just for illstration of my problem, the two figures came from different models. Actually, there are additional tiny particles in the model of Fig2, so I thought the reason why I got what Fig2 shows may because that some tiny particles have been ejected away from the main model. I am not sure about this because all my particles are generated in the rigid wall boundaries which means they would not leave out of this boundary. Particles will not penetrate the rigid wall I think.

Do you have any ideas for avoiding this problem?

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://we.tl/t-fEElfCnqgZ