Re: [Question #693769]: The whole view becomes very large at the end of a triaxial test

> the reason why I got what Fig2 shows may because that some tiny
particles have been ejected away from the main model

sounds like the most probable reason...

> I am not sure about this

please make sure :-)
something like [1]

> all my particles are generated in the rigid wall boundaries which
means they would not leave out of this boundary. Particles will not
penetrate the rigid wall I think.

"generating particles in the rigid wall boundaries" is NO guarantee that
"they would not leave out of this boundary" NOR that "particles will not
penetrate the rigid wall".

It depends on many factors:
- what "rigid wall boundary" is. wall ? box? what thickness? ...
- what "penetrate" mean (the particles has some penetration by DEM definition, recall i.geom.penetrationDepth). If it means "go through", see below
- simulation itself (difficult to say without any code)
   - tiny particles has higher probability to jump across wall without contact detection
   - might be influenced by time step
- material parameters (mainly stiffness)
- ...

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.utils.html#yade._utils.aabbExtrema