Re: [Question #692613]: Order of defining object and engine is causing problems

Jérôme Duriez posted a new comment:
>  I have included Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack() which, as I
understand, handles ScGeom and FrictPhys

You're right. After a somewhat longer look, I do not understand
everything either. In order to increase your chances getting developer
attention (I'm not familiar with CylinderConnection myself), you may try
to reduce your script.

We probably do not need for instance specific values for the material
parameters. Defaut FrictMat() and CohFrictMat() in O.materials would
probably also do the trick (to trigger the problem)