[Question #694290]: Model plastic deformation with cohesive bonds

Dear yade launchpad team,

Situation:
An electrode consists of active material (sphere shaped particles) and binding(polymers, slightly wet) material, which glues together the active material. I want to simulate the compaction of the electrode and measure the force on the wall as a function of wall displacement. More precisely: a loose packing is confined by six walls. Then the upper wall moves downwards with constant velocity (loading). After the force on the plate exceeds a defined maximum it moves upwards again (unloading).

Challenge:
As a YADE beginner, it is hard to find the right contact law for this purpose. In particular, I seek a contact law that accounts for, elasticity of the particles, some cohesion (from the polymers) and gliding of particles under pressure (movement of particles in the polymer matrix). The contact law I seek should allow for gliding (position rearrangements) to dissipate energy during the loading phase.  This would mean that even though the cohesion doesnt break I would have a macroscopic plastic deformation of the sample after the wall is removed again.

Question:
Can someone experienced recommend a YADE contact law for the situation described?
The contact law should feature:
    a) cohesive bonds between particles, that hold when particles move tangentially.
    b) (viscous) damping - something that dissipates energy from shear/normal velocity during loading.
    c)enable positional rearrangement, s.t. the compacted structure is maintained when unloading.