Re: [Question #694335]: Triaxial test using polyhedral particles

Bilal Al Tfaily posted a new comment:
Thank you Jan and Jérôme for your answers.  :-)

-Yes, we can hide the warning, but setting the verletDist to 0 will
prevent us from avoiding the collider to run at every time step, which
will cause more computation time. Is it true? If yes, how can I choose a
good value for the verletDist of non-spherical particles?

-As I read from previous discussion that aabbWalls does not work well
with polyhedral particles. In addition, no Box_Polyhedra Ig2 exists in
the engines. Therefore, I am trying to create real Walls using
utils.wall, but now I should control the stress.

Best,
Bilal