Re: [Question #694240]: How to reach ctitical state in a triaxial compression test?

Leonard is still having a problem:
Hi Jérôme,
>which axial strain did you actually reach ?
I sheared to 40% of strain, typical results could be found in [1] if you are interested

>>Could you please give some suggestions on which biais that could
affect the simulated rheology? Did you mean the model parameters such as
contact friction angle, rolling resistance, rolling limit coefficient?

>>check what are the parameters of DEM simulations that influence DEM results.
Yes, this is what I am doing now!

Thanks
Leonard
[1]https://we.tl/t-NngdRx33jQ