Re: [Question #694531]: non linear shear: How to implement it?

Rohit John is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

Thanks for helping me with this problem. I went through the source code
for CPM and I found that it is storing the shear increments each
iteration  like you said.

> Concerning "large" shear displacement, there are some tricky
situations you should take into account:

I was wondering, does the CPM model solve any of the problems you cited
earlier, the one about defining large shear? Or does it assume it never
encounters such large shear.

Kind regards,
RKJ