Re: [Question #694531]: non linear shear: How to implement it?

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
> does the CPM model solve any of the problems you cited earlier, the
one about defining large shear? Or does it assume it never encounters
such large shear.

it solves the "rigid body rotation" using geom->rotate(epsT)

And yes, its aims is to model concrete at its cohesive phase, where only
the "small strain" (before fracturing) is considered.

For the case of hyperelastic material, I assume the "large strain"
phenomenon would be more of interest (but maybe not)

But note that the points I mentioned was more like brainstorming, I have no real experience with such situations.
Maybe it is not actual problem (your model will not be designed for or will not encounter such extreme situations) and maybe there are some easy solutions.
Just have in mind the tricky nature of shear displacement.

cheers