Re: [Question #694837]: How to increase the fill factor?

Milly Ro posted a new comment:
Hello Jerome,

thank you for the answer. I think I did not understand the part for
avoiding spheres intersection. Could you please explain it more
detailed, because I am new in yade. Maybe I should also mention, that I
do not want to do any complex physics with yade. My goal is only to
generate the spheres from my measurements, then to apply the gravity and
save the positions of the spheres with desired fill factor.

Best wishes,
Milly