[Question #694886]: set a velocity from zero to a certain value

Hi All,

I know that we can set a velocity to an object, which is made by facet.
We all know that there is an acceleration process if we want to start a velocity from zero to a certain value.
I want to know how this process comes true.
Is the acceleration a constant value or a changing value? (for instance, the acceleration changes in a sinusoidal wave format)
where can I found the information about this question?

Best,
Yong