Re: [Question #694886]: set a velocity from zero to a certain value

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

please read [1] and be more specific.

> I want to know how this process comes true.

In Yade?
>From physical point of view in general?
... ?

> Is the acceleration a constant value or a changing value? (for
instance, the acceleration changes in a sinusoidal wave format)

??
If "the acceleration changes in a sinusoidal wave format", then it is not "a constant value", but "a changing value"...

> where can I found the information about this question?

please first improve the question itself, then we can give suggestions.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask