Re: [Question #694974]: Proper Law2 for Mindlin Physics w/ Poly, Sphere and Facets

Robert Caulk requested more information:
Hello,

I am not a polyhedra expert so I may be of little use. I will try to
help but first I should give you tips to improve your question.

Please provide an MWE [1].

MWE means you essentially say "based on the polyhedra example script,
when I change *BLANK*, the script throws this error." I.e. at what level
of complexity does your script work? E.g. does it work when you omit one
of geometries? Such as just omitting the walls or spheres? Does it even
work with just spheres?

MWE also means someone like me can copy and paste your code into a
single script and run, to come up with the same error. It means you
probably need to spend some time making a dedicated script that
recreates your problem in a more simplistic way. This helps you and us
solve the problem simultaneously in the most efficient way possible.

Thanks for following our forum guidelines.

Cheers,

Robert

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask