Re: [Question #694945]: How to run deformableBodies examples

Robert Caulk proposed the following answer:
The error mentioned by OP is not the error of interest. I *guess* it is
just a product of the main issue. When I test the same test script [1]
on yadedaily  20201203-4444~b1faaf9~bionic1 and latest compiled trunk I
get the following error first:

`
<ERROR> DeformableCohesiveElement:56 bool yade::DeformableCohesiveElement::nodepair::operator<(const yade::DeformableCohesiveElement::nodepair&) const: Incomplete 'if' sequence
`

Which suggests there is a problem somewhere in the function called
"addNode()" [2]. Not sure I believe the "Incomplete 'if' sequence"
complaint. But I'll try a couple changes to source to see if I can fix
it.

[1]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/examples/deformableelem/testDeformableBodies.py
[2]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/fem/DeformableElement.cpp#L45