Re: [Question #694945]: How to run deformableBodies examples

Paul Pircher is still having a problem:
Thank you for your answer and for your time!

Is there something I can do in the meantime?

The approach with deformable elements would be really interesting and helpful for my project.
Until now I tried playing around with Nodes, CylinderConnections and PFacets to model a simple deformable cantilever beam. Quite similar to one of the PFacets examples [1] [2].
Since it seams that it is not quite possible to achieve correct mechanical (or phyiscal) behaviour, I wanted to try out deformable elements to compare it with my previous approach.

Thanks and best regards!

[1] https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/blob/master/examples/pfacet/mesh-pfacet.py
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/tutorial-more-examples-fast.html?highlight=more%20examples#pfacet