Re: [Question #695031]: Tablet compaction

Mithushan Soundaranathan posted a new comment:
Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

The engine for this example is:

 O.engines=[
	ForceResetter(),
	InsertionSortCollider([Bo1_Sphere_Aabb()]),
	InteractionLoop(
		[Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom()],
		[Ip2_FrictMat_FrictMat_FrictPhys()],
		[Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack()]
	),
	PeriTriaxController(label='triax',
		# specify target values and whether they are strains or stresses
		goal=(sigmaIso,sigmaIso,sigmaIso),stressMask=7,
		# type of servo-control
		dynCell=True,maxStrainRate=(10,10,10),
		# wait until the unbalanced force goes below this value
		maxUnbalanced=.1,relStressTol=1e-3,
		# call this function when goal is reached and the packing is stable
		doneHook='compactionFinished()'
	),
	NewtonIntegrator(damping=.2),
	PyRunner(command='addPlotData()',iterPeriod=100),
]

Where can I read about the model used in the particular example?

Could you please send me the examples which set an desired porosity for
compaction.

Best,
Mithushan