Re: [Question #695154]: Polyhedra contact instability (potential Bug?)

Karol Brzezinski posted a new comment:
I just wanted to comment that, I don't deny the conceptual idea
presented by Eliáš [1]. Perhaps, I talk too much about a potential new
solution and draw attention back from the problem stated in the first
post, that there is probably an implementation issue.

Best wishes,
Karol

[1] Eliáš, J. (2014). Simulation of railway ballast using crushable polyhedral particles. Powder Technology, 264, 458-465.