Re: [Question #695248]: 'ScGeom' object has no attribute 'connectionBody'

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

any significant difference from [2]? I just repeat what I wrote there:

> GridC1=O.bodies[O.interactions[id1,id2].geom.connectionBody.id]
> AttributeError: 'ScGeom' object has no attribute 'connectionBody'

please provide a MWE [1]. W = works for the problem you want to solve.
There is no 'connectionBody' in your code..
The line producing the error "GridC1=O.bodies[O.interactions[id1,id2].geom.connectionBody.id]" is missing..

My guess is that you use some generic code, which assumes
interaction.geom to be GridNodeGeom6D (which has connectionBody
attribute), but there are some interactions with ScGeom (sphere-sphere
contacts?), which (as the error says) has no attribute 'connectionBody'

cheers
Jan

[1] https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/694667