Re: [Question #695192]: wall.append(O.bodies.append(pfacet) in triaxial test

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
In #7 and #8 I think you're kind of misusing the functions gridNode and
gridConnection (which I do not know at all :-) )

What the error says is that you gave something else than an integer (a
Body id typically) at some point where only an integer (a Body id
typically) was expected.

Maybe your aa, bb, .. should be these integers (as it would be with
something like aa = O.bodies.append(..))

Instead of the (None) return type of Python list.append function (as it
is now with aa = nodes.append(O.bodies.append(..))