Re: [Question #695192]: wall.append(O.bodies.append(pfacet) in triaxial test

xxxea proposed the following answer:
Thanks for your patience! I have read the article about Pfacet and I
think it is what I want for wall as to act as soft membrane.And I tried
to clump nodes and pfacs as you suggest but it didn't work. Could you
help me with it?(I have commented on this question earlier) Thanks!
zhanghanying 邮箱:zhanghanying@xxxxxxxxxxx 签名由 网易邮箱大师 定制 On 01/28/2021