Re: [Question #695461]: How to create a solid polyhedron capable of interacting with gridConnections?

Rohit John is still having a problem:
Dear Jan,

>> I found that this pfacet body is hollow
> is it a problem? why?
If it is possible to set an arbitrary mass to the pfacet, is it possible to assign an arbitrary mass moment of inertia (MMOI)? From what I understand I can set the mass and MMOI of each individual grid nodes. But is there a way to assign this value to the whole pfacet?

Correct me if I am wrong, I found that gridConnections are assigned
mass. But the force acting on a gridConnection is linearly distributed
to the grid nodes. This implies the gridConnections  do not take part in
dynamics. Then why do they have mass?

Kind regards,
Rohit K. John