Re: [Question #695058]: Bending beams mass computation

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
>  Is it correct to imagine the bending behaviour as a rotational spring
like in figure 3 of [3]?

Mmmmh... I would say no, it isn't the right picture. The rotational
spring should be together with the normal spring, in between two
inertial objects (the nodes).

It could be that the curvature was really evaluated per-node, as in fig.
3, at the time. I would have to check in "fish" scripts. But for sure it
is not the case now. The rotational and normal/shear springs are
together in between two nodes.

Bruno