Re: [Question #695058]: Bending beams mass computation

Paul Pircher posted a new comment:
What I forgot:

> Currently the only option is to do that in your script. If you make it
in a python function we can include it to source alongside the
cylinderConnection().

I am totally happy for now if I am able to set the total mass of the body correctly so I do not need to consider the volume of the PFacets as I already know the total mass that the body should have.
If it becomes important for me I will provide an helper function for that!

Cheers