Re: [Question #695558]: Dynamics of pfacet object does not appear to be correct

Rohit John is still having a problem:
Dear Klaus Thoeni,

Thanks for your insight into the matter. I tried your solution and it
worked. However, project involves studying the dynamics of this
interaction, specifically the change in velocity and angular velocity of
an object during an impact with an array of flexible rods (brush). Since
the damping artificial [1], I believe it will affect the dynamics. Is
there any other way to reduce the instability.

Do you know if this is caused by some round off error in the solver? If
yes is there a way to verify if this is caused by round off?

Kind regards,
Rohit K. John

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/formulation.html#numericaldamping