Re: [Question #695679]: stress path

ehsan benabbas is still having a problem:
Thank you for your response.

Yes I am using TriaxialStressController.

To define the stress path, we can define the parameter
b=sigma2-sigma3/sigma1-sigma3 which corresponds to any Lode angle. For
example, b=0.28 defines the Lode angle equal to -pi/12. By keeping this
parameter "b" constant,  the Lode angle will be constant which means we
are defining a radial stress path as loading.  It should be noted that
the mean stress must be constant as well. To do so, we can define a
constant strain rate and use some relations to calculate sigma 2 and
sigma 3 (lateral stresses) and update their measures because sigma1 (the
vertical/axial stress) is getting increased and with respect to the
constant mean stress, sigma 2 and 3 must get decrease during the test.
As I have the relations for sigma 2 and 3 which are based on "p", "b",
and "sigma1". I need to know how I can update the values for sigma2 and
3 during the test to keep the lode angle constant?