Re: [Question #695558]: Dynamics of pfacet object does not appear to be correct

Rohit John gave more information on the question:
Dear Klaus Thoeni,

Thank you for your input on my suspicions regarding the rounding error.

Is it possible for you to give a value (or a range of values) for the
newton damping which worked for you? I tried different values but, I do
not have a way to verify which one is close to an actual response.

> Alternatively, you could use viscous or hysteresis damping (or coefficients of restitution). We have the relevant contact models but not sure if they will work with grids and pFacets.
- Do you mean FrictViscoMat? or do you have a different model in mind?

Kind regards,
Rohit John