Re: [Question #695721]: c++: internal compiler error: 已杀死 (program cc1plus)

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
On Ubuntu 18.04 and 8 GB RAM, I have never problems with just "make"...
I also don't know any other situation than RAM issues producing this "internal compiler error" (although I am no expert concerning this issue).
Try to run the "make" command on "fresh" system - restart it, run no extra application (just the RAM monitoring ;-) and start "make".
Some applications, e.g. browsers, may use a lot of memory, influencing the compilation.
cheers