Re: [Question #695821]: PeriTriaxController Load

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> When I first run the simulation everything works fine, but simulation doesn't stop when the strain -0.4 is reached, so I think the doneHook isn't triggered, but I don't know why
> print 'Making decision'

is this printed?
If no, the goal is defined by stress, so strain -0.4 is not relevant (yet)

> triax.maxStrainRate = (0,0,0.05)

why zeros for x and y?

> O.engines += [PyRunner(command='UnbalancedForce()',iterPeriod=1000)]

Since there is no running between O.engines definition and this line,
put the PyRunner directly to O.engines definition

cheers