Re: [Question #695734]: no softening behavior of cpm in tension test

Zhoufeng Shi gave more information on the question:
Hi, Jane
problem is solved. it seems that 0.9 is too high a value for omegaThreshold especially when the relductivity is large (eg.over 10). so when the value is increased to 0.99999 or something like that, there will be softening curve for the stress-strain diagram. But I am also wondering if there's way to control the omega threshold so that I can define different omegaThreshold for each interaction, for example, a uniform distribution between (0.5,1)?
Cheers,
Zhoufeng