Re: [Question #695734]: no softening behavior of cpm in tension test

Zhoufeng Shi posted a new comment:
hi,Jan
Thanks for your suggestions. The model in PFC is parallel bond model and I think the difference is that  in parallel bond model its moment is contributing to the bond broken but it doesnt have any plastic softening behavior in contact-level. I'll try randomize some parameters but I don't know how to randomize omegaThreshold because I cant find the attribute for that in dir(Interactions). Could you give me some hints for that?
Regards,
Zhoufeng