Re: [Question #696150]: Output specific bodies using TW.setState

Chien-Cheng Hung is still having a problem:
Hi Karol,

Thank you for your reply. Those comments are very helpful.

>> You set something like "O.bodies[i].state.dynamics = False", I think
it should be "O.bodies[i].dynamic = False" as in the example

Thanks for pointing this out!

>> - I am not sure, but I think that periodic boundaries may be
problematic.

I am not sure if the periodic boundaries could be the reason. But I
guess the example offered in the user's manual [1] also applies periodic
boundaries. For my current simulation, I want to see if I can see any
high-strain zone using thus micro-strain methods.

>> If your only problem is excluding some bodies from tesselation, you
could save positions from state 0 and 1 only for desired bodies in
external files and then compute deformations using those files instead
of states (defToVtkFromPositions() instead of defToVtk() [2])

This seems a feasible way to do it. But I couldn't find any example of using defToVtkFromPositions().
Could you perhaps show me an example about using it?

Cheers,
Chien-Cheng