Re: [Question #695558]: Dynamics of pfacet object does not appear to be correct

Rohit John gave more information on the question:
Dear Bruno,

I think I found a solution. I found that setting the mass of the
grdiConnections to 0 seemed to fix the problem of the triangular object
rotation. It also seem to fix the example I had given above. Please let
me know if I should add the whole code. I just added the lines given
below after creating the pfacet.

# add this before clumping
for i in pcyl:
    O.bodies[i].state.mass = 0

Moreover, setting the mass of all the nodes to be equal also fixed the
other issue (observation 1 in the above comment). Please let me know
what you think.

Kind regards,
Rohit K. John