[Question #696307]: Recompile Haustein Source code

I am trying recompile YADE from the trunk-master given in: "https://github.com/ElsevierSoftwareX/SOFTX-D-16-00098 ", which are from the paper Discrete element modeling of deformable particles in YADE.

I am getting error message saying:

"  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Loki" with any of
  the following names:

    LokiConfig.cmake
    loki-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Loki" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Loki_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "Loki"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.
"

I have installed Loki-lib on my computer. Have anyone experienced similar problems or know how to solve it, it would be really helpful for me.

best regards,
Mithushan