Re: [Question #696302]: contact model for particle compaction

Jan Stránský requested more information:
Hello,

> this reduction ... happen in ... a curve
> I would like to know if anyone would have any tips on contact model ... that will present the expected behavior.

please, provide what is THE expected behavior (specifically what is "a
curve") before asking about suitable model

> However, I have already performed tests with several contact models

Please provide more info. What contact models AND with what settings.
Sometimes a model must be properly adjusted to have desired response,
with different parameters the model might behave seemingly not as it
should.

> However, I have already performed tests with ... spherical particles

consider using non-spherical particles

cheers