[Question #696604]: Spheres interactions in a clump

I want to study cohesive interactions between clumps during a cone penetration test. I have a code creating clumps from several spheres. At the creation of clumps (initial state), there is no interaction between the spheres for a given clump. But as soon as the simulation is running, interactions between spheres of a same clump are created. Therefore my simulations are taking longer time than it should.

I have tried 2 technics for the clump creation but it does not change the behaviour:
1- yade.O.bodies.appendClumped([list of sphere([x,y,z],radius,material)])
2- yade.O.bodies.append(sphere((x,y,z),radius,material))
     yade.O.bodies.clump([list of sphere])

My material is defined as following:
    material = yade.CohFrictMat(young=1e8,
                                poisson=0.3,
                                density=917,
                                frictionAngle=0.2,
                                normalCohesion=1e6,
                                shearCohesion=1e6,
                                momentRotationLaw=True,
                                etaRoll=-1,
                                alphaKr=2,
                                alphaKtw=2,
                                label='cohesive')

    yade.O.materials.append(material)

My engines are defined as following:
    Igeom_s = [yade.Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom6D(), yade.Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom6D()]
    Iphys_s = [yade.Ip2_CohFrictMat_CohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys(setCohesionNow=False)]
    Law2_s = [yade.Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment(useIncrementalForm=True, always_use_moment_law=False)]

    yade.O.engines = [yade.ForceResetter(),
                      yade.InsertionSortCollider([yade.Bo1_Sphere_Aabb(), yade.Bo1_Facet_Aabb()]),
                      yade.InteractionLoop(Igeom_s, Iphys_s, Law2_s),
                      yade.NewtonIntegrator(damping=damping, gravity=yade.Vector3(0, 0, -9.81 / mass_factor), label='Newton')
                      ]

I first define my material, then engines and then I create clumps.

I am very confused with this issue as from what I have read/been told, yade is not computing sphere-sphere interactions within clump. Do you have any idea of what is causing this? I don't know if it matters but I am using yade 2018.02b.

Thanks for your help
Clémence