Re: [Question #696253]: Polyhedra-Sphere-Facet Coefficient of Restitution

Andrew Jennings is still having a problem:
I tried changing the polyhedra material to FrictMat and got the follow
error:

"In [1]: <FATAL ERROR> InteractionLoop:182 virtual void yade::InteractionLoop::action(): None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #919+3649, types geom:PolyhedraGeom=10 and phys:FrictPhys=3 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned empty functor)
<FATAL ERROR> InteractionLoop:182 virtual void yade::InteractionLoop::action(): None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #920+3649, types geom:PolyhedraGeom=10 and phys:FrictPhys=3 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned empty functor)
<FATAL ERROR> InteractionLoop:182 virtual void yade::InteractionLoop::action(): None of given Law2 functors can handle interaction #915+3652, types geom:PolyhedraGeom=10 and phys:FrictPhys=3 (LawDispatcher::getFunctor2D returned empty functor)
Segmentation fault"

I get this error with both Ig2_Polyhedra_Polyhedra_PolyhedraGeom() and
Ig2_Polyhedra_Polyhedra_ScGeom()

I'll see about building a MWE to illustrate the problem on Monday