Re: [Question #696515]: How to use interactionDetectionFactor(>1) to create distance interactions in Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom?

weijie is still having a problem:
Thanks to Jan and Bruno,

>how to enlarge the polyhedron?

For polyhedron-polyhedron,I found that in
Ig2_Polyhedra_Polyhedra_PolyhedraGeom[6]the rotation matrix is
multiplied by interactionDetectionFactor to enlarge the two
polyhedrons.This may be helpful in my case to enlarge between 2
polyhedrons.But for the interaction between sphere and  polyhedron,how
should I deal with it?

>How to set stiffness of such distant interaction?

For CPM,I found that Kn and KS are calculated in
Law2_ScGeom_CpmPhys_Cpm[7].The values of kn and Ks depend on
crosssection and reflength. For polyhedron - polyhedron, polyhedron -
sphere, is their crosssection calculation still pi * Rmin ^ 2[8]? If so,
is the value of radius should multiplied by interactiondetectionfactor?

Best regards
Jie

[6]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/Polyhedra_Ig2.cpp#L49
[7]https://gitlab.com/yade-dev/trunk/-/blob/master/pkg/dem/ConcretePM.cpp#L343